For buyers who missed their chance to buy the first release of Minto Condos’ popular Minto Westside community in downtown Toronto, BSide represents a new opportunity to live at the heart of the action – and, of course, boasts a fresh set of amenities and design features that help set it apart.
Rising 20 storeys high from the bustling streetscape of Toronto’s west end, BSide’s expansive collection of suite layouts includes something for every buyer – from compact studios at 392 square feet, to an elegant three-bedroom layout offering a spacious 938 square feet of interior room. Each suite’s array of interior finishes includes:
- 8’6” – 10’10” ceiling heights, depending on suite level
- Engineered laminate flooring (with low-VOC acoustic underlay in bedrooms)
- Designer cabinetry with selection of wood-grain or solid-colour finishes
- Choice of designer-selected Caesarstone countertops
- Deep soaker tub and/or-walk-in shower with designer-selected ceramic tile surround
BSide residents will also be able to enjoy a world-class range of amenities without leaving the building. The second storey’s “Westside Club” includes two outdoor court yards, lounge and dining areas, and Movement Haus Gym, while nine storeys up the “Plunge Social” terrace features two pools, three lounges, and even an outdoor bar.
Located at the intersection of Front and Bathurst Streets, BSide residents will be just steps away from Billy Bishop Airport – making it an exceptional location for young professionals who frequently travel on business. TTC’s Bathurst streetcar stops right outside the door – and with bustling King Street West just a short ride away, nearby dining and retail options are in strong supply.
Limited-Time Promotional Incentives* for Living Realty Buyers
As a preferred VIP brokerage for Minto Westside, Living Realty is able to offer access to limited-time promotions* for buyers who register for this project with us. Currently available promotions* include (but are not limited to):
For buyers of suite and parking spot:
- $25,000 towards a brand-new Nissan Leaf or Nissan car of your choice; OR
- $25,000 credit on closing (studio suites excluded)
For buyers of suite without parking spot:
- $15,000 credit on closing for 2BR suites & larger;
- $10,000 credit on closing for 1BR, 1BR+Den, and Jr. 2BR suites;
- $5,000 credit on closing for studio suites.