Introducing Lakeside Residences – an exciting new condo development less than 300m from Lake Ontario and only as short walk away from downtown Toronto. With such a prime location in one of Toronto’s fastest growing and most sought-after areas, demand is high and units are selling fast.
Lakeside Residences has a distinctive “L” shape, with one side of the “L” rising to 14 floors and the other section rising to 49 floors. For the convenience of buyers, suites are separated into different sections:
- City Suites – in the mid-rise section of the building, covering floors 2-14
- Park Suites – in the high-rise section of the building, covering floors 2-15
- Sky Suites – in the high-rise section of the building, covering floors 16-39
- Upper Sky Suites – in the high-rise section of the building, covering floors 40-49
We currently have floorplans available for Sky and City Suites and will have more available in the near future, so register with us for updates.
Features inside the suites include:
- 9-foot ceilings in principal rooms
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Spacious balcony, terrace or patio, as per plan
- Individually controlled heating and cooling
- Granite countertops in kitchen
- Integrated fridge and dishwasher
- Stainless steel convection oven with hood fan
- Stainless-steel freestanding microwave
- stacked, front loading washer and dryer
And much more – register for full details
Rooftop terrace with:
East Bayfront has been going through a big transformation in recent years, with some impressive projects providing new residential and commercial opportunities. It’s clear to see why it is a growing area as it offers the perfect balance between the high energy and excitement of downtown and the tranquility of Lake Ontario.
As the 93/100 walk score indicates, most of the things you need in daily life are within walking distance, with many vital shops and services available in the area. Lakeside Residences is also a short walk away from the downtown core and all the employment, entertainment, and recreational opportunities it offers. In fact, there’s so much available to you around Lakeside Residences that it’s simply too much to list!
The perfect 100/100 transit score says it all about this location. If something is not within easy biking or walking distance, you have a multitude of transit options. TTC buses can quickly connect you to streetcar, subway and train services to take you anywhere within the city or even elsewhere in the province with the minimum of fuss. Head to the west a little and you have options on the water with the Toronto Islands ferry services and various water taxis. Just a little further down Queens Quay, you’ll reach the access tunnel to Billy Bishop Airport- giving you the option to hop on a national or international flight and get out of the city for a while.