Buyers seeking a high-rise waterfront home along the newly-revitalized Queens Quay now have another exciting option to choose from in Daniels Waterfront – the newest downtown master-planned community from the developer who also brought us Daniels Erin Mills and HighPark Condominiums, among many others.
Rising 45-storeys above the streetscape, Lighthouse Tower represents the community’s first launch of residential condo properties, and offers buyers a mix of studio, 1BR, 2BR, and 3BR suites (with dens available on select 1BR & 2BR layouts). Lighthouse condo owners can look forward to enjoying a premium selection of on-site amenities, including:
- Cecconi Simone-designed lobby;
- 11th floor outdoor terrace with cabana suites, barbecue area, outdoor cocktail pool, and sundeck;
- Outdoor tennis/basketball court and bocce pitch;
- Arts and crafts, gardening prep, and “jam” studios;
- Fully-equipped fitness centre;
- In-house access to Recreational Coordinator, Resident Service Director, and 24-Hour Concierge.
Meanwhile, suite interiors offer a range of elegant touches, including 9’, 10’, and 11’ ceiling heights (depending on floor), quartz countertops, imported porcelain backsplashes, contemporary 4” baseboards, extended-height entry doors, and more.
True to Daniels Waterfront’s ambition to provide a complete “live, work, play” community in the core, Lighthouse Tower is also just steps away from 130QQE – a 10-storey selection of commercial condo suites that will be very likely to attract some of the city’s top employers.