Just two months after its initial release of suites was met with “unprecedented” demand from buyers, Via Bloor – the newest downtown Toronto condo community from the veteran development team at Tridel – is already getting set to launch its second phase, Via Bloor 2.
The second phase will offer buyers two collections of homes to choose from. Situated on floors 40-44, the high-end Signature Collection features spacious 2BR+Den and 3BR suites, with prices starting in the $800,000s. Those who choose the Signature Collection will also enjoy some special features, such as their choice of natural stone or quartz slab backsplash.
On the other hand, the investor-friendly Via Collection (floors 5-39) starts in just the low $300,000s, and offers buyers a choice of Studio, 1BR, 1BR+Den, and 2BR suites. Each Via Collection suite includes a range of highly customizable interior finishes, such as:
- Choice between three designer kitchen cabinetry packages
- Choice of granite or quartz countertops
- LED under-cabinet lighting
- Built-in glass ceramic cooktop
- Potlights in tub and shower enclosures
- Choice of ceramic and/or porcelain tiles in shower/tub
The community will also offer a wide range of amenities, including a fully-equipped fitness centre with yoga studio, gym lounge, whirlpools and sauna, as well as a scenic outdoor terrace with its own swimming pool and lounge.
TTC access to the Bloor subway line is just a few steps away, via either Sherbourne station to the west or Castle Frank station to the east. Motorists, on the other hand, will enjoy easy access to the nearby Don Valley Parkway (via Danforth Avenue) and the Bayview Extension.
Limited-Time Via Bloor 2 Condo Incentives* for Living Realty Buyers
As a preferred VIP brokerage for Via Bloor, Living Realty is pleased to offer access to limited-time promotional offers* to buyers who register for this project with us. Current incentives include (but are not limited to):
- Grand Opening limited-time deposit structure:
- 5% due on signing
- 5% due 180 days after signing
- 5% due 270 days after signing
- 5% due 420 days after signing
- One-time limited right of assignment (no assignment fee!)