Located just steps away from beloved Markham amenities like Berczy Park and the renowned Pierre Elliott Trudeau High School, Unionville Glen represents one of 2016’s most exciting additions to York Region’s popular Bur Oak neighbourhood.
Consisting of a total of 31 freehold townhomes, Unionville Glen offers buyers a broad selection of three- and four-bedroom floorplans, ranging in size from 2,124 to 3,398 square feet*. The community’s stunning interiors — designed by the award-winning Bryon Patton — are intended to evoke style and sophistication, with the help of finishes such as:
- 9’ ceilings on first, main, and second floors
- Stainless steel appliance package including Wolfe range and Bosch dishwasher
- Custom-designed kitchen centre island (where applicable)
- 5 ¼” engineered plank hardwood, available in a selection of pre-finishes
- Upgraded custom bathroom vanity cabinets
- Deep soaker tubs
- Elegant frameless glass shower doors (where applicable)
Select homes at Unionville Glen offer parking for up to four vehicles, and each garage comes complete with a carriage-style composite door, as well as opener and digital pad. The community’s location is also convenient for motorists, with Kennedy Road a stone’s throw away, and Highway 404 just a few minutes’ drive to the west.